Coronavirus (Covid-19) Policy
Help stop the spread and stay healthy!
We have put practices in place to help you enjoy a safe and happy holiday.
Here are the steps we are taking for the safety of our staff and guests:
- Pre-arrival email to all prospective guests reminding them of our mutual responsibilities;
- *All guests complete a Coronavirus (COVID-19) declaration form we can provide for contact tracing if requested by relevant authorities;
- We have cleaned and disinfected apartments in accordance with government advice;
- **Common areas have been cleaned and disinfected in accordance with government advice;
- Hand sanitizer has been provided for your use.
You can help us by:
- Letting us know if you have travelled overseas recently OR been in contact with high risk individuals within 14 days of holidaying with us:
- Make contact tracing easier by downloading the COVIDSafe App;
- Complete pre-check in paperwork to ensure a seamless start to your holiday;
- Bring your own travel size hand sanitizer for when you are out and about;
- When staying with us wash your hands regularly with soap and water;
- Remember to observe social distancing all at all times.
*Please complete form provided and return to us PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
**Please see current advice regarding common areas. We reserve the right to close areas to guests as we see fit.