Considering membership with Eastcoast and want to know more?
This prospective member guide is a brief introduction to the key points of membership and how you can make the most of your timeshare.
The Eastcoast family is like the best families we listen, assist and support our members. Our member services department has over 25 years’ experience in the timeshare industry.
What you get when you buy a share in the Eastcoast Group
- Membership in the Eastcoast Group
- Priority access to bookings at Bayview Apartments, Cowes; Golden Leaf Apartments, Caloundra and Manly National Apartments, Manly.
- A professional, friendly and knowledgeable member services with over 25 years’ experience booking timeshare holidays. We know how the timeshare system works and we’ll do our best to make your holiday dreams a reality.
Member entitlements and responsibilities
- One share in Eastcoast entitles the member to a one week holiday (7 consecutive nights) each calendar year.
- All Eastcoast members own “Fully Floating” weeks. Members can book their week any time of the year, at any of the three Eastcoast properties in any apartment size subject to availability.
- All Eastcoast members can book their entitlement up to two (2) years in advance.
- All members have a say in how the club is run and can send suggestions, complaints and compliments to the Eastcoast Board of Directors. All directors are Eastcoast members just like you.
- Each year you will be levied a fee, called a Maintenance Levy, being your contribution to the costs of running the club. Levies are due and payable by the 31st December each year. The 2019 levy is $765 per share.
- Members can pay levies in full or by instalments.
- Levy payment releases your holiday week for booking.
- Access to extra holiday weeks through your club and our exchange partners. Great extra holidays at amazing prices.
- Access to all timeshare properties in Australia and worldwide through our exchange providers DAE and RCI (subject to availability)
- When you first join Eastcoast you are automatically signed up for membership with both DAE and RCI*
*One year complimentary membership. Refer RCI for their annual fee.
Cooling off period
If for any reason you change your mind within 21 days of joining simply write to us and we will cancel your membership and refund the purchase price.
Online Member Services
Online Member Services puts you in control of your membership any time of the day or night from the comfort of your own computer/personal device.
The following are just some of the things you’ll be able to do once registered:
1. View your account details
- View your share/s
- View your entitlements
- View and pay your charges
- View your booking history
2. View resort profiles for the three Eastcoast properties
3. View and edit your personal details
4. Pay your annual levies
5. Make a holiday booking
6. Deposit your week with your favourite Exchange provider
7. Download member documents
Eastcoast Member Services
PO Box 340,
ALEXANDRA, VIC, 3714
03 5985 6166 Monday to Friday 9-5
Eastcoast Board of Directors
PO Box 340,
ALEXANDRA, VIC, 3714
DAE (Dial an Exchange)
For more information and to apply for membership please contact member services via the contact form below.